Hi everyone! In this first blog I want to tell you about the country I would like to travel to: Russia!
This country is located mainly in Eastern Europe, being the largest country in the world, covering much of Asia and Europe, which makes it an extremely diverse country in its ecosystems and rich in traditions and cultures.
Since I was in school, Russia has caught my attention, due to its great political history, the contributions it has made on the world stage, as well as the leading role it has had in fundamental events in the history of humanity. But not only this catches my attention, but its great architecture is a very striking element, combining elements from different cultures and times.
Among its largest and most beautiful buildings, we can find the Kremlin, in Moscow; or the Peterhof Palace, in Saint Petersburg, characteristic of this country.
Despite this, I find the Russian language and its pronunciation extremely difficult, as well as being quite expensive to visit or vacation, although the dream is always there, that's the important thing!
See you next time, bye!



Hi Benjamin! How are you? What good photos have you chosen, by the way, I have never danced Rasputin in the Just Dance hahaha, but it's on my list of plans now. Despite the cold, I think it would be very entertaining and fascinating to know this country, I hope that one day you can travel to Russia and dance rasputin <3
ResponderEliminarHi Benjamin! how are you? the country you chose is very beautiful, and I agree with you that it attracts architecture and culture, as well as great political history to its contributions to the world stage. I hope that one day you can get to know the country.
ResponderEliminar