Ir al contenido principal

The Dream of Returning...

Hi everyone! In this blog I come to tell you the best vacations of my life...

These vacations were in January 2019, where with several classmates and teachers from the school, we decided to go on a mission to a town called Rilán, located in Chiloé. That year was the second time that we went to visit, share, work and help the children and families of that small town.

I think I have never felt so comfortable and grateful to be in a place where I was a stranger, because all the people in that place opened their doors for us, shared their food with us and were interested in knowing our reality.

Although we were going to perform a service in this place, there is not a day that we have not enjoyed, laughed and even moved and cried with joy and happiness. Chiloé is truly a magical place that I hope everyone can visit even once in their life.

Despite this, our tour did not end there, having raised enough money during the year, we had the possibility to go on vacation later to a town called Ensenada, located in Puerto Varas; where the rented cabin was located at the foot of Lake Llanquihue, being an extremely comfortable place to enjoy a few days of relaxation.

I will never forget the friendships that I formed in these places, those bonds of friendship that remain to this day, always with the present promise that I will visit once again, the people of that small magical town called Rilán.



Comentarios

  1. Hi Benja! I really liked the history and especially the photographs. I have always dreamed of knowing Chiloé, everyone says that it is a magical and unforgettable place, so I hope one day I can go to visit all those beautiful places in the south of Chile. In the same way, I hope that you can soon return to that comfortable and magical destination <3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Benjamín, what a beautiful experience you enjoyed in the town of Rilán in Chiloé, with all those magical landscapes, and the incredible work you did with the local families. Definitely, a wonderful vacation and experiences to remember.
    Regards!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Benjamin!
    What a nice experience, how nice to help, even on vacation, families and children from other parts of the country, I imagine that you would like to do something similar again in the future without any doubt.

    Regards!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hey, Benjamin, I hope you’re okay. I wanted to thank you for having this pleasant experience with the class and I hope you can have many more throughout your life

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My little Coco

Hi everyone! Today I come to tell you about my little pet ... my guinea pig named Coco!! My pet is a guinea pig, known in Chile as "Cuye", she is female and very playful, a bit curmudgeonly, but she loves to be talked to and caressed, especially on the head. My brother called her Coco the day she came to our house, when she was only two months old. Coco will be three years old on April 4, 2022. I always remember the date and the face of joy and excitement that my brother had when he arrived. At first she took a long time to get used to us, because she was a wild guinea pig that my cousin found on a hill in the Peñaflor commune. Over time, she got used to the food and the presence of my family. The only thing that still costs a lot from her is to let them take her in her arms, she does not like to be touched by her paws, that's when she despairs and gets angry. She has a dificult temper jajaja Finally, what Coco likes the most is eating. As soon as he hears someone enter t...

Your Vote is the Change!

Hi everyone! Hoping you have a good closing of the semester, I want to open a little to the debate with my last blog of the subject... Last Sunday in our country the elections for president, senators, deputies and CORES were held, who will be in charge of directing, administering and legislating the country in the coming years. We all know the results of that day, Sunday, November 21... results that, in my opinion, are worrying and alarming for the new Chile that we want to build on the basis of the New Constitution. The figures of Gabriel Boric and José Antonio Kast have led Chile to polarize into two ideological currents, where the vast majority have had to make an important decision regarding who they believe is the most capable and fit to govern and lead the country in the that we are. is it so. are. Live. As a future public administrator, the outcome of the December 19 elections will largely shape my future as a professional and the scenario in which I will function as a public se...

Rasputin Country

Hi everyone! In this first blog I want to tell you about the country I would like to travel to: Russia! This country is located mainly in Eastern Europe, being the largest country in the world, covering much of Asia and Europe, which makes it an extremely diverse country in its ecosystems and rich in traditions and cultures. Since I was in school, Russia has caught my attention, due to its great political history, the contributions it has made on the world stage, as well as the leading role it has had in fundamental events in the history of humanity. But not only this catches my attention, but its great architecture is a very striking element, combining elements from different cultures and times. Among its largest and most beautiful buildings, we can find the Kremlin, in Moscow; or the Peterhof Palace, in Saint Petersburg, characteristic of this country. Despite this, I find the Russian language and its pronunciation extremely difficult, as well as being quite expensive to visit or vac...