Hi everyone! Today I come to tell you about my future aspirations as a next public administrator...
Me disguised as Batman, ready to fight government corruption
The truth is, with the passing of the semesters at the university, every time I visualize myself doing different activities around my profession, some more focused on the field of management, others on the development of public policies, and even conducting research and university classes on some theme of my interest. For this reason, I have different aspirations, depending on whether they are short, medium or long term.
In the first place, in the short term I see myself obtaining my university degree as public administrator, with which I would rather start looking for work in a municipality in the country, seeking to generate more direct contact with citizens and put into practice the knowledge acquired in management, in order to generate more work experience, which allows me to access new jobs. In addition to this, I would like to be able to do a diploma or master's degree in an area of interest.
In the longer term, I would like to be able to work in a ministry or public service, related to social assistance policies and thus contribute to improving the quality of life of the country's people. I have always had a special interest in the Ministry of Social Development and the services related to it.
In my opinion, the fundamental thing, beyond any place in which you work professionally, is to always have a posture of service to the rest, to contribute with your work to improve society, to make it more egalitarian and fair, to provide new opportunities to those who require it and never forget where one comes from, that is very important to me.
That would be it for this occasion, have a good week off. See you next time, bye!!
Hi Benjamín
ResponderEliminarI think you will like a lot the Auditing course that is taught in the fourth year of the degree
It is one of the fundamental elements to fight corruption!
Hi Benja! I loved the photo disguised as Batman, you have been fighting evil since you were little hahaha. One of the things I like the most about our career is that it has a diversity of areas in which you can perform! I hope you can achieve each of these aspirations, and learn more every day about different areas of public administration <3
ResponderEliminarHello, Benjamin the truth is that I also want to work in a municipality at first precisely because of the proximity with the citizens.
ResponderEliminarHi Benjamin!
ResponderEliminarI would also like to work in a municipality as a first instance labor force, I feel that it could be of great help to generate a great work experience.
Regards!