Hi everyone! Today I come to tell you about my favorite movie and character since I have memory... Batman!
Since I was little, I always liked this character very much, what he represented, the story behind him and best of all... he was a human like anyone, with a lot of money and training of course jajaja. The fanaticism for Batman grew more and more with each comic I read about him, but director Christopher Nolan's Batman movies came to change everything!
I remember when the first movie of this trilogy came out, "Batman Begins", I couldn't stop watching it over and over again on DVD. I bought the album, the toys, the posters, everything. But my favorite movie of all time, the one that I can see a thousand times and never get tired of repeating the dialogues (because I learned the dialogues jajaja), is the second part of this trilogy, "Batman: The Dark Knight".
Without making major spoilers of the film for those who have not seen it, in this installment, Batman faces his greatest enemy, the Joker, who is obsessed with unmasking Batman and showing that he is just as crazy as he is, because "enough only with a bad day, so that the sanest man in the world goes crazy ".
This trilogy is very different from the Marvel movie saga, without jokes and with a much darker and more adult tone, although as an anecdote, when this film was released, I was 6 years old and they could only see it over 14 years old, so We said with my mother that he was 9 years old and since he was tall, the receptionist at the cinema let us in. Our plan worked perfectly jajaja.
Although you may not like superhero movies, I recommend you watch this movie anyway, either because of the plot it has, the message it delivers or simply because of the good performance of the actors who play Batman and the Joker , Christian Bale and Heath Ledger, the latter, who won an Oscar for his performance in this film, after his death :(
That would be all for this occasion, I hope you are very well and have a good closing of the semester. See you next time, bye!
Hi Benja! I hope you are having a good day and an excellent closing of the semester. Personally, I had never seen Batman in my life, any of the movies, let alone read the comics, but this year I saw Nolan's trilogy and it was just fantastic, they are very good movies, with a lot of action, adventure and fighting. Lately I have started to take a liking to series and superhero movies, they are very good! Greetings <3
ResponderEliminarHi Benja
ResponderEliminarWith all sincerity I tell you why Batman is one of my favorite superheroes since I was little, to this day I do not miss his movies and of course this is not the exception.
Good morning Benjamin, I hope everything is okay. In my opinion, Batman is the most interesting superhero of all, as he has a strong story that accompanies his character
ResponderEliminar