Ir al contenido principal

Your Vote is the Change!

Hi everyone! Hoping you have a good closing of the semester, I want to open a little to the debate with my last blog of the subject...

Last Sunday in our country the elections for president, senators, deputies and CORES were held, who will be in charge of directing, administering and legislating the country in the coming years. We all know the results of that day, Sunday, November 21... results that, in my opinion, are worrying and alarming for the new Chile that we want to build on the basis of the New Constitution.

The figures of Gabriel Boric and José Antonio Kast have led Chile to polarize into two ideological currents, where the vast majority have had to make an important decision regarding who they believe is the most capable and fit to govern and lead the country in the that we are. is it so. are. Live. As a future public administrator, the outcome of the December 19 elections will largely shape my future as a professional and the scenario in which I will function as a public servant.

I do not want a president like Kast, he is a person who does not represent me at all, who has never had a need or a real lack of something; But beyond all this, I believe that his program will lead Chile to a very serious setback in different areas, such as the economy, security, governance, education, among many others.

That is why today more than ever I fully support Gabriel Boric, he is a person who, beyond the mistakes he has made, represents my vision of the future, my vision of the Chile in which I want to live and develop. I have faith in his government and I am determined to convince many people around me to vote for him, because it is everyone's job to do so.

We cannot sit idly by what is happening in our country, it does not cost anything to vote on Sunday; because I'd rather stand in line for hours and get sunburned than spend four years feeling like a prisoner in my own country, living in fear of what might happen to the people I know. I am not going to make the rich richer, to give them more "chipe libre" so that they can do their business, while people are starving in the country. The change begins with us, and our change begins by voting, with conscience, conviction and faith for a better, fairer and more dignified Chile for all...

I hope you can comment on your opinions regarding the situation we are currently experiencing. See you next time, bye!

Comentarios

  1. Hello Benja! What a pleasure to read your blog, the truth is that you expressed everything that I also long for as a future public administrator. We hope we can move towards a more just, equitable and social Chile <3 Vote 1, vote Boric!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Benjamín, I agree with your opinion, I feel it is essential to express our vote on election day, nor abstain in front of such a crucial situation, much less allow a setback for the country and what we have been fighting for years. On that day without a doubt we have to vote and make Boric win.
    Regards!






    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Benjamin, how are you? you are absolutely right and you have to encourage the population to get involved in participating and really want to change things. Greetings!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My little Coco

Hi everyone! Today I come to tell you about my little pet ... my guinea pig named Coco!! My pet is a guinea pig, known in Chile as "Cuye", she is female and very playful, a bit curmudgeonly, but she loves to be talked to and caressed, especially on the head. My brother called her Coco the day she came to our house, when she was only two months old. Coco will be three years old on April 4, 2022. I always remember the date and the face of joy and excitement that my brother had when he arrived. At first she took a long time to get used to us, because she was a wild guinea pig that my cousin found on a hill in the Peñaflor commune. Over time, she got used to the food and the presence of my family. The only thing that still costs a lot from her is to let them take her in her arms, she does not like to be touched by her paws, that's when she despairs and gets angry. She has a dificult temper jajaja Finally, what Coco likes the most is eating. As soon as he hears someone enter t...

Rasputin Country

Hi everyone! In this first blog I want to tell you about the country I would like to travel to: Russia! This country is located mainly in Eastern Europe, being the largest country in the world, covering much of Asia and Europe, which makes it an extremely diverse country in its ecosystems and rich in traditions and cultures. Since I was in school, Russia has caught my attention, due to its great political history, the contributions it has made on the world stage, as well as the leading role it has had in fundamental events in the history of humanity. But not only this catches my attention, but its great architecture is a very striking element, combining elements from different cultures and times. Among its largest and most beautiful buildings, we can find the Kremlin, in Moscow; or the Peterhof Palace, in Saint Petersburg, characteristic of this country. Despite this, I find the Russian language and its pronunciation extremely difficult, as well as being quite expensive to visit or vac...